• Technical leadership for the expansion and optimization of data collection and data pipeline architecture
• Subject matter expert in development and integration with Web Services and APIs
• Monitor and support data pipelines and ETL workflows
• Cloud (Azure) infrastructure administration: network configurations, access and permissions, cloud services
• Oversee, participate in and manage production deployments.
• Interface with global vendor and internal teams.
• Ensure cloud environment reliability, availability, performance and security
• Define and implement monitoring and alerting for cloud infrastructure and applications
• Coordinate recovery from incidents utilizing well defined operational procedures, tools, and efficient communication across internal and external stakeholders.
• Actively use and suggest improvements to continuous delivery toolset.
• 5+ years (or educational equivalent) building data pipelines using MSFT database technologies, with at least 2 years using Azure tools and services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Spark, Azure Blob/ADLS, Azure SQL, Snowflake..)
• 3+ years and a proven record of success in administration of cloud infrastructure in public clouds such as Azure
• 3+ years and a proven record of success in monitoring cloud infrastructure, applications, big data pipelines and ETL workflows
• Experienced in managing outages, customer escalations, crisis management, and other similar circumstances.
• Proficient with DevOps tools and environments like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Terraform.
• Proficient with scripting languages like Python, PySpark, PowerShell
• Proficient in SQL and Spark SQL
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Email, Search-Engine Marketing, Social, Affiliate) or eCommerce
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.