Fortune 50 Health Insurance Client
Remote or Louisville, KY
Our client needs an experienced Data Engineer to join their Interoperability team and assist with the rewrite of their FHIR environment. They will oversee the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. They will also be collaborating with solutions architects and development teams for capabilities and services that support enterprise initiatives for interoperability ecosystem. They will be engaged in technical planning, development, and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments.
- Application analysis and development for new interoperability capabilities and changing existing applications which are mainly for data exchange using APIs using FHIR standards.
- Collaborating with architects and development leads from various domains to identify the data integration sources, data analysis.
- Creating and maintain ICDs and data dictionary.
- Take ownership of application’s design, testing, and modification stages.
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback.
- Creating technical approaches application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration.
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards.
- Designing and development, and maintaining end to end data integration, operational data store, data analytics solution.
- 2-3+ years of experience with software engineering in languages like .NET, Java and/or Python
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases (preferably on cloud platforms)
- 1+ years of experience on No-SQL like Mongo DB and/or other cloud data platforms e.g., Snowflake etc.
- 1+ years of experience in data modeling.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing data stores, APIs and applications centric to integrations.
- Experience on integration patterns, data analysis, emerging ELT/ETL tools on cloud platforms
- Experience in designing data solutions, integrations for handling large volumes of data
- Good understanding of healthcare data e.g., member, provider, claims and clinical data
- Experience and understanding of data governance practices around healthcare data
- Experience on CI/CD, DevOps tools
- Knowledge on HL7 FHIR standards
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.