What do you need?
· SQL Experience
o SSRS, SSIS, Postgres SQL
· Demonstrated experience working through the ETL process
· Strong Dashboarding/visualization skills
o LG&E uses Power BI
Nice to Haves:
· Programming exp
o C# or Python are preferred
· Power BI
- Implement and track multi-facetted performance measures and refine to drive business outcomes
- Adept at developing and presenting data-driven stories and graphics to audiences at multiple levels.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to gather and analyze their needs; identify core KPI’s and design visualizations that deliver the insights needed to drive future strategies.
- Design and implement robust analytic and reporting solutions, apply creativity in developing reporting solutions based on available data sources and in identifying insights in reports and tools to support the business partner’s needs.
- Frequent communication with stakeholders to align on deliverables and provide regular updates to the business.
- Collaboration with the Engineering/Architecture teams to ensure consistency from mockups/wireframes to the final product
- Establish baselines measure and targets for performance
- Collect and gather the data manually or leveraging system automation capabilities
- Identify areas of improvement and coordinate with cloud infrastructure teams to drive change
- Research and Identify industry trends and provide recommendations
- Demonstrates knowledge of SQL and PowerBI dashboards
- Develop/maintain weekly activity plan and build monthly performance dashboard
- Partner with broader metrics/analytics teams on best practice development/adoption
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Brooksource finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Brooksource promise.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.