6 Month Contract-to-Hire
As the Data Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will drive critical business decisions within Customer Intelligence and Insights through data mining, cleansing, gathering, forecasting and business impact analysis. You will develop operational and investigative analysis of the business unit, turning large data sets into meaningful analysis and reporting. You will directly support the Tableau Visualization team and will work with other teams and business units to define analytics requirements and support the improvement of the customer experience across the company.
- 4+ years’ Data Analysis experience
- Proficient in Alteryx with ability to create complex flows and macros
- Strong experience with data mining/querying and analysis
- Excellent SQL scripting and querying capabilities
- Ability to dashboard and report data findings in tools such as Excel or Tableau
- Strong exploratory and investigative analytical skills to uncover new findings and generate business insights
- Knowledge of variety of analytical approaches to apply to different problems
- Ability to perform critical thinking in the area of data analysis and process
- Work with leadership and internal business customers to develop data and analysis requirements
- Develop SQL queries for data requests as needed
- Data mining, preparation and cleansing from a variety of sources (Hadoop/Hive data lake, RDBMS, Flatfile, AWS)
- Work with large datasets to drive actionable insights based for business stakeholders
- Create optimal visualization of data and creation of dashboards and reporting solutions
- Support visualization team with data extractions and manipulation for recurring and ad hoc reporting
- Interpret data to provide meaningful insights, quantitatively assess business problems
- Present data in a fashion that is easy to understand with proper documentation for successful user adoption.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to join a growing team; potential for growth with a high level of responsibility allocated to you.
- Exposure to high-level executives within a Fortune 100 company at the headquarters location
- Easy commute in from train station; 5-minute walk
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.