Sr. Data Migration Developer (Informatica)
Travel to Austin TX required for onboarding
Brooksource is hiring a Sr. Data Migration Developer to join our client's team in supporting the public sector. You will be responsible for designing and developing ETL pipelines with various systems to migrate data. This is a long term project that will result in a full time position.
- Work with the Migrations Project Manager to identify issues with the migrated data and possible solutions.
- Design, Develop, Test and implement the Data Migration scripts.
- Code, test, debug, implement and document company developed programs
- Lead technical teams in development activities and enforce best practices
- Interpret technical requirements and gather business requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and other client stakeholders
- ETL experience
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter building and deploying the code
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL
- SQL scripting
- JSON data experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.