Tech stack: Analytics- SAP, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI
Data Science- R, Databricks, python, ( alteryx- trying to get away from)
SQL will be heavily used
Team Members: https://www.linkedin.com/in/souviknayak/
Example Job Description
Junior Data Scientist
We are looking for a strategic thinker who is willing to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment. As the Junior Data Scientist you will be work on gathering and analyzing data, identifying key prediction/classification problems, devising solutions and building prototypes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1-3 years experience in data analytics and visualization
- Tableau and preferred
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication
- Assist in the design of complex and large-scale datasets to be used to statistical modeling and data mining.
- Conduct explanatory data analysis and prepare data sources to be analyzed
- Visualize, interpret, report, and communicate data findings creatively in various formats and audiences with a broad range of tools and technology to summarize findings
- Continuously broaden skillsets by researching and executing with contemporary analytic methods and technical stacks to ensure cutting edge solutions
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.