Associate Data Analyst
Our global manufacturing client headquartered in the Tampa Bay Area is searching for an Associate Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will be responsible for ensuring quality and clean master data to enable enterprise level reporting and analytics. The Data Analyst will be responsible for ensuring pricing data in various platforms is timely, accurate, and complete across all environments, especially as it relates to price increases. This position will also be a key player in developing master data and implementing defined processes in line with our standards for our ERP rollout (Dynamics D365).
- Match master data from various ERPs, with focus on Customer and Product.
- Cleanse and normalize master data as needed based on business rules.
- Managing data quality issues and takes corrective action when needed.
- Updating and maintaining Data Governance documentation, such as:
- SOPs for managing master data – processes and standards
- SOPs for creating reports and dashboards (business users and front-end developers)
- Data Dictionary
- Business Requirements Documents for Master Data Management Solution
- Technical Requirements documents for Master Data Management Solution
- Ensure Pricing Data is accurate and updated timely, with activities such as:
- Collaborating with product, and pricing teams
- Collect pricing data then update quality and complete data to multiple system, ensuring the data is correct for that system and that from that system all data can flow to downstream systems and enable related capabilities in those systems.
o Document end to end workflow of people, process and technology for pricing updates.
- Provide project management and organization support for data management activities
- Assist with other tasks to support the data and analytics team such as:
- Unit and QA testing (master and transactional data)
- Business Requirements Documents for New Reporting Projects
· Data Requirements Documents for New Reporting Projects
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, data science, information science or similar technical field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at all levels to understand business requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- A strong team worker, as well as able to perform independently.
- Ability to work with large amounts of detailed data.
· Ability to work in multiple systems and understand the functions of each of those systems
· 1-2 years of hands-on experience with SQL scripting
· Microsoft Dynamics D365/CRM/CE/ F&O (preferred)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.