Job Title: Data/Software Analyst
Job Location: Charlotte, NC or REMOTE
Are you a skilled Data Analyst and/or Software Analyst? Are you passionate about helping mature new software by tracking, managing and configuring it's data and capabilities? Do you thrive in an environment that works on high-visibility projects and interphases with several different application and database teams? If so, this may be the position for you!
Brooksource is seeking a Data/Software Analyst for our leading “digital-first” Healthcare client in the NC/SC area. The Digital Products and Services team members are responsible for securely managing information systems throughout their lifecycle, including; knowing what systems are within their scope of responsibility, understanding what sensitive data is stored, processed, or transmitted on those systems, securely configuring those systems, knowing what events may constitute a security incident, and understanding their role in security incident response activities.
This Data/Software Analyst will serve as a core member on an Identity and Access Management team to help stand up their data management responsibilities, interconnectivity to various applications/databases and assisting in configuration of their current software, One Identity.
One Identity is a high acclaimed SaaS to help enterprises easily strategize, secure and manage their Identity Governance, Identity Administration, Privileged Access Management and AD Lifecycle Management.
Key Qualifications for success:
- Strong scripting and querying experience to help with configuration
- VB Script and SQL Scripting
- Data management/data mapping experience
- Importance of data, data cleansing/testing, data fields/dictionaries, mapping, etc.
- Understanding of databases, different fields, connectivity, etc.
- Tool currently lives within SQL Server
- Education: Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 4-10 years of experience
- Preferred experience: Business Analyst background and enterprise systems experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.