Data Transformation Engineer
100% Remote Available
We are seeking a strong Data Transformation Engineer to focus on a leading clients’ digital transformation project. A leading Fortune 20 client is migrating from a legacy ERP to Microsoft Dynamics 365, and is expanding their team to navigate this core initiative along with many others. We are looking for someone with end-to-end experience designing, developing, automating, and supporting complex applications to extract, transform, and load data meanwhile ensuring data quality. This position has flexibility, we are open to temporary consulting work, or contract to hire depending on the candidate. If you are interested in learning more, apply today!
· Migrating from legacy ERP to Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Convert data from Microsoft BYOD to be imported into legacy data warehouse (Microsoft SQL)
· In some instances, this will involve transforming data from Microsoft BYOD to the legacy format (e.g., csv, fixed length)
· In some instances, this will involve transforming data from the Microsoft BYOD to a more modern format (e.g., NOT fixed length), and modifying the import scripts in the legacy DW to consume the new format
· Responsible for analyzing and documenting current extracts to ensure all current extracts and data elements are replicated from D365 / Microsoft BYOD
· Data extract, transformation and loading
· Data mapping
· Documentation (design / requirements)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.