Job Title: Data Warehouse Engineer
Location: Louisville, KY or Remote
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is seeking a Data Warehouse Engineer in the Corporate IT Functions (Human Resources and Compliance) organization. This team’s data consists of HR records, training data, server data, and other sensitive compliance/HR material. They are looking to add an engineer to help pull data from sources into their existing data warehouse as new sources and data are being added. This data warehouse is currently on prem but eventually will move into the Azure cloud space.
A successful person in this role will be experienced with Azure DevOps and can ideally build/create CI/CD pipelines. We are also looking for candidates that are comfortable using GIT repository to maintain and merge code. Any experience with Power BI or Tableau is also a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
• Pull HR data from multiple sources into Datawarehouse
• Fully designing and modeling Data
• Creating Power BI Dashboards to create better experience for executive leadership
• Experience to create simple and complex dashboards and reports in Power BI (connection with SharePoint online, Datawarehouse etc)
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Datawarehouse.
• Experience of GIT antifactory to manage the code
• Experience of SharePoint Online- How to load data, hash few fields in SharePoint etc.
• Azure DevOps
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.