Data Warehouse Engineer
$90- $120,000 (Flexible Based on Experience)
We are seeking a driven Data Engineer with experience creating and maintaining enterprise-grade data solutions in the cloud to join a major healthcare system.
As Data Warehouse Engineer, you will provide expertise in multiple areas including data systems design, web-based workflows (SSIS), advanced analytics, BI, Big Data, cloud storage and cloud processing.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science or related 4+-year technical degree
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering, or equivalent DBA + software development
- Equivalent years' experience with relational database management systems, Microsoft SQL Server is preferred
- 3+ years' Experience with real-time data processing and integration in the cloud (IoT) with technology like Microsoft Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience with BI tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI, Tableau
- Design, build and implement enterprise-grade data solutions for large-scale, multi-tenant web applications
- Produce high-quality, well architected solutions with an upfront focus on testing and long-term support
- Work with the Product Owner and key stakeholders to fully understand functional requirements for enhancements and new products
- Work with QA and DevOps to perform unit/integrated testing and assist with development of automation strategies and tools
- Actively review existing code and other developers' work and provide feedback
- Participate and assist in conducting daily scrum meetings
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.