Database Analyst lll
Hybrid in Huntersville, NC
12 Month Contract
- Installation and support of database management systems and adhering to best practices within the department
- Adhering to best practices within the department while delivering high level of customer service
- Self-motivated individual with good communication skills and able to who work well in a collaborative environment.
- Consulting with IT management and clients to identify and recommend opportunities for better utilization of technologies
- Working with developers and vendors to install, configure, and troubleshoot database systems.
- Providing the overall technical database expertise and leadership to the development team in delivering before mentioned solutions.
Skills or abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience with sequential query language or the equivalent in one or more of the database platforms' native programming language(s). E.g., T-SQL, PL/SQL, Access SQL, Python, etc.
- Experience in file structures, design, retrieval, access methods, etc.
- Experience in IIS administration, Windows server administration and Powershell programming is preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.