Database Administrator IV
Brooksource is searching for a Database Administrator IV to join our Fortune 75 Telecommunications client in the South Charlotte area, specifically in the Enterprise Engineering group. This team is looking for an experienced Database Administrator to help implement the Remedy ticketing system and help upkeep the other databases used by the team. You would be working in a fast spaced, communicative environment.
· Creates and maintains databases for test, development and production environments.
· Analyzes, tests, and implements physical database design.
· Documents environment and maintains current patches.
· Ensures data recovery, maintenance, data integrity, and space requirements for physical database are met through formulation and monitoring of policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management.
· Audits the current environments, provides capacity planning and best practices for the future production/development/test environments, which may include establishing new standards and procedures.
· Conducts performance assessment and tuning as related to the database system.
· Provides technical knowledge working with system administrators, technical managers, developers, and architects.
· 10+ years of experience.
· Extensive Remedy experience
o Remedy implementation experience preferred
· Willing to mentor other employees
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.