Long Term Contract
Brooksource Cincinnati is partnering with our largest local banking client to support their build out of a new agile squad put in place to ensure appropriate regulatory enhancements are made to remain compliant as a national charter. If you are passionate about data, interested in driving initiatives in a one of a kind group at the bank and have a desire for process improvement, you are right for this role.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years with IBM DataStage (v8.5+)
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL framework for complex warehouses/marts
- Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Strong data warehouse experience – inclusive of end-to-end implementation of DW/DM
- Financial industry background
- Must be able to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to management, business and IT sponsors, and technical resources in language that is appropriate for each group.
- Fundamental understanding of distributed computing principles
- Knowledge of application and data security concepts, best practices, and common vulnerabilities.
- Proficiency with at least one OOP language (Java, Python)
- Strong background in agile methodologies/frameworks (scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
- Relational databases
- Exposure to modern CI/CD patterns
– Conceptual understanding of one or more of the following disciplines preferred big data technologies and distributions, metadata management products, commercial ETL tools, Bi and reporting tools, messaging systems, data warehousing, Java (language and run time environment), major version control systems, continuous integration/delivery tools, infrastructure automation and virtualization tools, major cloud, or rest API design and development.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.