St. Louis, MO
Brooksource is looking to hire a DBA/ETL developer to work with one of our Fortune 500 clients in the cable telecommunications industry in the St. Louis area. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for writing SQL and ETL processes to move data from billers and other systems into the new application DB (Oracle). You will be maintaining the Schemas/Tables/Views within the Oracle DB and assisting the Credit and Collections team with application configuration. This is an exciting opportunity to be the lead for Oracle DB design and ETL processes for data migration as you will be in a position to help guide the architecture from the ground up!
• Expert Database/ETL development (Preferably Oracle)
• Multi-language advanced complex SQL query writing (T-SQL, PL-SQL, DB2, etc.)
• Knowledge of various ETL development tools (ODI, SSIS, NiFi, Informatica)
• Ability to analyze and understand existing enterprise applications and databases
• Ability to recommend methodologies to optimize the visualization, organization, storage, and availability of large scale data in support of enterprise requirements
• Understanding of data modeling practices
• Understanding of data warehousing and data lake principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be self-directed, highly organized and adaptable with the ability to effectively multi-task as needed
• Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
• Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
- Extensive ETL/Data Integration experience using C#, Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Billing system experience (preferably CSG and/or ICOMS)
- Knowledge of billing collections processes
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.