Are you interested in Big Data Technologies? Do you have prior experience with Hadoop? If so, the Delivery Manager opportunity is for you! Join our reputable Fortune 13 healthcare client's team as they advance their Hadoop practices across the organization.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be providing counsel and advice to top management and significant IT Project Management matters. You will supporting all phases of the design and development life cycle and coordinate Agile best practices across development teams.
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning multiple complex projects; and defining cross-portfolio intersections and dependencies across multiple project teams
- Works directly with portfolio leads to understand and make recommendations regarding integration, dependency, risk, and conflict management across delivery scope
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT across the delivery organization
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets (as needed)
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex IT Project Management assignments
- Experience with, or understanding of, building, operating, monitoring and troubleshooting Hadoop infrastructure
- Must be equally strong in planning, executing and closing of projects
- Competency in adapting and proving in high paced, challenging, changing and ambiguous situations
- Attention to details, ability to drive results and act independently with little direction
- Experienced in Agile methodology and maturing the organization through Agile
- Solid understanding of business functional areas and management issues as well as IT organizations systems and capabilities
- Must have high level of organization skills, which includes, identifying stakeholders, arranging/managing meetings and follow-ups
- Must have ability to navigate day-to-day activities with an eye towards the bigger picture to identify and manage risks and issues proactively
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.