Our engineering client is looking for an up-and-coming Department Assistant to join their growing team. They are looking for an energetic and creative person who has a desire to work with different groups across their entire Global Practice. They will handle many different responsibilities and have the ability to create an impactful future at an amazing company headquartered in Kansas City.
· This position is responsible for performing general administrative, office support to a specific department within the company.
· This person will be accessing their creative side with programs such as Canva and Adobe Illustrator to create documents and graphics.
· Work directly with Vice Presidents and other leaders on a daily basis to assist in client interactions, events, and other tasks.
· Take instructions/guidelines and use creative measures to complete tasks and improve previous processes.
· Assist with incoming interns and creating meaningful projects, guidelines, and other tasks for their summer.
· Work directly with 4-7 different leaders and groups to assist with different projects at one time.
· Coordinate client or vendor interactions.
· Coordinate with internal support departments to align efforts across departments.
· Occasional project assistance for managers and leaders across different departments.
· Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, familiarity with other Microsoft office applications is desirable.
· Excellent organization skills and a strong attention to detail.
· Communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
· Preferred experience working within Canva and/or Adobe Illustrator
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.