8-10 Week Contract
As a Deployment Technician you will be supporting our healthcare client prepare for their Epic Go-Live.. This role will assist in rolling out and deploying new hardware and peripheral equipment in the both clinical and office environments. This includes unboxing, configuring, imaging and deploying of new thin client PCs as well as laptops. You will work alongside Brooksource team members to accomplish this over the course of 8-10 weeks. You’ll be required to have at least 6-12 months of IT experience as well as PC imaging and deployment experience.
- Experience configuring and deploying devices
- Experience with imaging new PC’s through MDT, SCCM, Altiris, Symantec Ghost, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting OS, know how to build and set up a PC, and experience with imaging and reimaging machines.
- Experience backing up images and creating systems file backups.
- Experience working with an enterprise number of devices 10,000+
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds.
- Reliable transportation as you will be traveling between 5 sites
- Install, maintain, and upgrade workstations, desktops, laptops to Windows 10.
- Respond to and resolve workstation, application, and any hardware related issues.
- Diagnose and support hardware failures, operating system application issues and network connectivity.
- Update inventory records in our client’s proprietary asset management database.
- Provide outstanding customer service and display utmost professionalism to everyone within the healthcare system.
- CompTIA A+ Certification, MCSE, or other IT Certifications.
- Experience imaging computers as part of a rollout or project.
- Previous Deployment experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.