Contract (3 months with potential to extend an additional 12-24 months)
Columbus, OH (Remote till further notice)
Our automotive client is looking to bring on a high-level DevOps architect that is able to remain hands on while keeping the overall architecture of the environment in mind. The ideal person for this role has experience working in a multi-cloud environment. This architect will lead the team in AWS architecture, setup and details to identify inefficiencies and optimization opportunities to setup additional applications – the end goal of setting up a multi-cloud architecture. If this sounds like you, continue reading below!
- Experience with AWS and Azure at the minimum (GCP is a plus)
- Experience with OKD/Openshift and Rancher (containerization tools)
- Exposure to DevOps Tooling – Architecture, process and execution (Jenkins, Gerrit, Sonarqube etc.)
- Minimal experience with IAM (e.g. AD, Keycloak), API gateways, networking etc.
- Excellent problem solving ability and communication skills
- Must have own desktop/laptop to complete work on VDI
- Nice to have: preferably worked with Multi-cloud architectures
· Day to day involvement with DevOps migration/automation processes for build and deploy systems.
· Responsible for configuring OpenShift Cluster OKD on AWS Cloud.
· Create CI/CD tools and pipeline scripts for deploying developer portal.
· Deploy infrastructure on AWS using Terraform (Infrastructure as Code) and support a multi-cloud environment (AWS, Azure)
· Build, deploy and maintain containerization processes.
· Used Groovy scripting to create Pipeline scripts for CICD flow.
· Create scripts for automating ETL
· Install and configure application packages and modules
· Use Jira for task managing.
What’s in it for you?:
· Establish yourself as a leader within one of the most innovative teams in the R&D department
· Opportunity to work for a Global 500 automotive manufacturer
· Ability to work on an amazing project portfolio w/ bleeding edge projects
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.