What you’ll do
You will be part of a cross-functional team, applying your skill, experience, and creativity towards building complex and scalable solutions. You will work in a highly collaborative environment, solving exciting problems while leveraging best engineering practices. On our teams, we’re working daily with product, design, and data scientists to understand the problem and translate learnings into a pragmatic and effective solution. We happily pull in a peer when we need a pair to get through a tough problem or just for a second pair of eyes. We are always balancing new feature development with efforts to continuously improve both our efficiency and our infrastructure.
You should have:
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD are a must. We are looking for someone with a solid foundation in setting up unit tests, integration tests, and experience using github actions to deploy and run these.
- Experience with Databricks strongly preferred – we interact daily with databricks, the databricks cli, and various facets workflows and jobs in databricks
- A passion for bringing great products into our world through collaboration and ingenuity
- Strong fundamentals, with overlap across our tech stack (see skills section below)
- A passion for learning from and collaborating with a diverse, talented team
- Bachelor’s degree typically in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Business Analytics or another technically strong program
- Experience building and shipping multiple large software products using agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – you can effectively work with engineers but at the same time collaborate with product owners, data analysts and stakeholders
Major Bonus Points for:
- Experience working on distributed or remote-first teams
- Experience with DevOps best practices and tools
- Experience with Github actions and Databricks
- Experience with Machine Learning Ops
Some technology you might work with includes:
- Github/Github Actions
- setting up unit tests, integration tests
- working on distributed or remote-first teams
- build out CI/CD and ML Ops capabilities to accelerate data science SDLC process.
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.