<< Return to Search Results
W-2 Contract-to-Permanent Hire
Atlanta, Georgia (Remote)
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be doing 50/50 coding versus scripting to support massive revenue-generating applications for an innovative Fortune 100 digital media & entertainment conglomerate. As an essential member on the DevOps team, you will partner with the Lead Architect and internal application teams to manage the automated build and deploy processes for infrastructure and custom software in a fast, reliable, and consistent fashion while meeting audit and security requirement for key SOX systems. Your work will be critical towards the continuous integration of big-name brands and business processes and as they migrate applications to the cloud from on-prem hosting environments. Tech stack includes DevOps, PowerShell Scripting for Automation, C# Development, ASP.NET, AWS, and Terraform.
- Develop code to add new features to the Foundation app, which manages configurations for the revenue-generating applications used for monetizing ads across all streaming devices.
- Help build automation pipelines as they continue to deploy applications and data to AWS cloud.
- Collaborate with development teams to design automated deployment solutions, highly available systems, and cloud-centric architectures.
- Deliver tools to automate and manage application deployment and system configurations.
- Create systems that support audit and security requirements for the business.
- Provide expert technical advice and assistance for multiple development teams and related-infrastructure groups.
- Development experience (2-3 years) coding with C#, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core.
- Scripting experience (2-3 years) with PowerShell is ideal, Python would be good, while Bash could work.
- Understanding of cloud technologies including AWS (specifically AWS Fargate, Amazon ECS, Amazon Route 53, and AWS IAM Policy) or Azure.
- Experience writing scripts as well as deploying them.
- PowerShell and Desired State Configuration (DSC).
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development methodology, practice, and architecture.
- Experience working as a software or support engineer in a DevOps centric environment.
- Terraform. Prefer skills with Terraform version 11 or greater.
- WEB MVC/API.
- Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server and/or Visual Studio Team Services Build Systems.
- Experience with a variety of build and package management tools including MSBuild, NuGet, NPM, Angular-CLI, and Gulp.
- Understanding of SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, PostgreSQL), MySQL, and Oracle databases.
- Understanding of container orchestration systems such as Docker.
Perks of the Opportunity:
- You will get the chance to truly develop a long-term and stable career with upward mobility from within a cutting-edge company that highly invests into their technology, data, and people.
- You will receive benefits even during the contract period (weekly direct deposit, holiday pay, and the option to enroll into health insurance such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance).
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.