Bloomfield, CT (Remote due to COVID-19)
6-12 Mo. Contract-To-Hire
In this position as a DevOps Engineer, you will join an AWS Cloud Application team at an enterprise Healthcare Technology company. You will support all activities on the team including infrastructure and upgrades, while creating, maintaining and enhancing CI/CD pipelines for automated code deployments. If you have 1+ year of experience within DevOps and are eager to grow within a Fortune 100 company, apply below!
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
- System Administration experience on Linux platform with networking skills applied on AWS platform
- 1+ year of DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Shell and/or Python
- Knowledge or experience with Terraform, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communications skills to work effectively with customers, peers, and all levels of management
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
- Provision, operate and manage the infrastructure on the AWS cloud platform
- Create, maintain and enhance CI/CD pipelines for automated code deployments (infrastructure or application development code deployment)
- Data and code integration
- Support the existing environment and work on the newer projects
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for technology related operational tasks to be transitioned to more mature and automated practices
- Engage in and improve the software development lifecycle – from inception and design, through development, deployment, operation and refinement.
- Influence and design infrastructure, architecture, standards and methods for large-scale systems.
What’s In It For You?
- Training Program consisting of online and in-person training on DevOps practices, test automation frameworks and AWS
- High visibility working in the headquarters of a Fortune 50 enterprise environment
- Working with a close-knit team
- Weekly paychecks
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.