Our Fortune 20 Telecommunications client is looking for motivated DevOps engineer who can utilize their programming knowledge & skill sets to implement high quality solutions in a cloud environment. The successful candidate will be contributing to multiple software development initiatives following agile principles and help develop, implement & operate systems in a continuous integration and delivery model. The selected person should be a team worker who has experience working along with a geographically distributed team. Strong analytical, programing and troubleshooting skills to understand, analyze business requirements and build quality deliverables or operate and sustain complex systems.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience building webscale applications on the cloud (Azure Preferred).
- Experience writing Ansible Playbooks for infrastructure & application automation.
- Experience with containerization and source control (Docker/Docker Hub) and container orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts like Jenkins.
- Experience with Infrastructure automation utilizing tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or an equivalent
- Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software engineers to deliver against an agile roadmap.
- Work with architects and other software engineers to evaluate functional and non-functional requirements and deliver creative, high quality solutions.
- Design, develop, test and maintain data intensive applications including Java, Azure or AWS, relational and non-relational data storage, APIs.
- Follow and improve on processes for continuous delivery and DevOps within your team.
- Build and main configuration management and automation tools, deployment strategies/processes, monitoring tools.
- Utilize Data As a Service and Container As a Service models.
- Collaborate on quality strategies that ensure our data platform is correct, resilient, scalable and secure.
- Support applications throughout the SDLC from design to Production Deployment.
- Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design walkthroughs, code reviews, defect review and triage.
About Eight Eleven:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.