Eden Prairie, MN
- Work in collaboration with the client application development staff to enhance the application’s maintainability, efficiency, accessibility, user experience, and resolving of identified issues (bug fixes) and recommend changes as per business requirements.
- Understand and merge both the technology base and customer business goals.
- Develop and run test scripts to ensure rules are working as required.
- Work with testers and subject matter experts to identify code changes and additions.
- Work with the Technical Architects and Leads to gain a comprehensive and up to date understanding of the software application developed by open source community.
- Work with the Business Analysts (BA) and Quality Assurance (QA) and subject matter experts (SME) to identify changes, additions, and or enhancements due to application errors or bugs.
- Perform software development maintenance (bug fixes) for the project change requests, as this position requires a strong software development background.
- Candidates should have a work experience of 10-14 years in designing, developing, deploying and supporting JEE-based applications for large-scale enterprises.
- Hands on experience with Java based web development frameworks, middleware/ multi-tier architectures is preferred.
- These include Spring, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, AEM and UI technologies like Angula/REACTJS.
- Candidate should have strong working experience with Drools/JBPM Redhat BPM tool.
- Ask is to mange the Drools/JBPM end to end right from infra, development patterns using BPMN/DMN and delivery.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.