12 Month Contract-to-Hire
Brooksource is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Digital Innovation and R&D Team at our Fortune 500 Retail & Convenience client!
You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who research and innovate on latest technology to create awesome digital products that millions of people will experience every day.
You will be responsible for managing the build, deployment, and orchestration processes of various projects within R&D. Engineers on this team have solid technical background but enjoy learning new languages, technologies, and frameworks. From creating an experimental machine learning prototype to deploying a production-ready backend, engineers here take many hats to see projects to completion.
- Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
- Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks
- Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
- Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
- 3+ years of experience with Docker (or a similar container type).
- 3+ years of experience with container orchestration (especially Kubernetes) across a variety of application types.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud services (especially AWS and Azure).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Math, or relevant experience
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure-as-code tools
- Experience with Kafka or other data-streaming frameworks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.