Our global manufacturing and retail client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their growing enterprise team. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively across software development teams to deploy and operate their internal systems. As a DevOps engineer you will be working closely with IT leadership to help automate and streamline software build pipelines using Jenkins. In addition, you will work closely with Kubernetes as well as Azure. If you’d like to hear more, please apply today!
· Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
· Test implemented designs
· Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
· Handle code deployments in all environments
· Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
· Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
· Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
· Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
· Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
· Manage CI and CD tools with team
· Improve infrastructure development and application development
· Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and
· Previous experience working in a DevOps environment and continuous integration/deployment
Pipelines using Jenkins.
· Experience in Linux scripting
· Experience within Kubernetes
· Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks quickly
· A bachelor's degree in business, computer science or other technical field or appropriate work experience.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.