The DevSecOps Engineer will work closely with development teams and technical leaders to review processes, activities, communication channels, metrics and other key artifacts to document processes, update and change processes to facilitate standardization and gain efficiencies. You will be expected to leverage your technical and functional expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing DevSecOps solutions.
- Work with security and development teams throughout the application development and code deployment lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD tool technologies to help application delivery teams improve their productivity and accelerate their software delivery.
- Perform Static Application Security Testing (SAST), Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Dependency Testing, and Container Scanning.
- Manages the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and release process for the platform from development through production environments, including assisting in developing automated testing to validate the platform.
- Drives DevSecOps culture and capability adoption both within the product team and across the teams that are consuming the products we deliver.
- Adhere to DevOps practices and behaviors and support continuous improvement throughout the agile delivery process.
- Manage and maintain build and deployment pipelines
- Work with DevSecOps engineers from across the program to optimize capabilities and standardize approaches.
- Foundational understanding of cloud (AWS/Azure) core technologies and infrastructure. I.e., Serverless, Networking, Virtual Machines etc.
- Foundational knowledge of both CloudFormation and Terraform. Should be able to write basic configurations on their own and able to write advanced configurations with the help of more senior team members.
- Understanding of core CI/CD concepts and pipelines using tools such as Gitlab or Jenkins.
- Comfortable working on existing CI/CD pipelines
- Comfortable with the configuration, maintenance of Linux and Windows systems
- Experience with Java development
- Exposure and experience with Security Testing
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.