Digital Copy Writer
We are seeking a Copy Writer to join their growing Digital Product Strategy team. This group’s goal is to build out and support the capability of their digital products.
- Creates copy that meets business requirements and objectives and is useful and relevant to targeted digital audiences.
- Content should be reusable across digital properties, consistent in style and tone, and aligned with brand and marketing messaging and aligned with design and in sync with related deliverables.
- Assists with creation and maintenance of content standards, including library of common reusable content.
- Works closely with other project team members, including other copy writers, content strategists, visual designers, interaction designers and business analysts.
- Works collaboratively and cohesively across teams to gather information in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and reviews.
- Has the ability to receive feedback professionally and respond accordingly in a positive, productive and, as needed, proactive way that produces excellent digital content.
- Possesses the ability and confidence to negotiate diplomatically to achieve the most effective digital content.
- Collaborates with web content strategy experts to execute strategy into the content creation.
- 2+ years of excellent fact-gathering and writing ability, with proven record of accuracy and adherence to style and grammar.
- 2+ years’ experience writing digital content and knowledge of best practices.
- Familiarity with software development processes (e.g., waterfall, agile).
- Knack for juggling several projects, managing time efficiently and prioritizing appropriately.
- 2+ years’ experience working with subject matter experts, content reviewers, editors, legal and compliance, and user experience teams.
- Passion for sharing information and helping others be successful.
- Focused on team success rather than individual success
- Approachable, respectful, open, transparent and easy to work with – even in stressful situations.
- Ability to be self-aware, receive feedback and continually improve.
- Ability to produce clarity when confronted with unclear situations
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.