Our Fortune 100 healthcare client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing Digital Product Strategy team. This group is creating a React library from scratch to better serve members and clients utilizing their various portals. The first capability the team will focus on specifically relates to new member onboarding.
The Business Analyst will work directly alongside product owners and development teams. Strong candidates will have agile experience as well as experience working with technical and non-technical team members.
If you are interested, please apply today to be considered for this quick-moving opportunity!
- 2+ years of experience working as a business analyst in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working with mobile applications
- Comfortable working with cloud-based task management applications
- Proven ability to communication between business and technology teams as well as with client stakeholders
- Strong organization, project management and documentation skills
- Define product features and write user stories in collaboration with product, analytics, IT, and UX/UI partners
- Coordinate customization and configuration work with product and intake stakeholders
- Work with a team of product owners (onshore and offshore) and counterparts in analytics, UX/UI, IT, and scrum team to coordinate work, remove roadblocks, and facilitate team needs to deliver value
- Gain an understanding of user experience, product, and capability
- Compile release communications for monthly releases focusing on customization and configuration work
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.