Web Content Publishing
· Assists in timely and accurate website content publishing in a centralized content management system.
· Participates in the web content publishing process: determine the best content publishing solution based on established publishing guidelines and best practices, and details provided by our internal customers.
· Observes web content and publishing best practices, style guide standards, brand standards, and legal requirements in the content publishing process to assure quality and accuracy.
· Ensures publishing activities follow digital accessibility best practices and WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
· Collaborates with development managers to create and migrate content for project launches.
· Performs user acceptance testing for new websites, enhancements to content management systems, and general maintenance.
· Audits websites for adherence to established standards, publishing processes, accuracy, and compliance issues.
Stakeholder and Client Support
· Ensures service levels are met on publishing requests through our ticketing system.
· Directs unresolved content issues to the next level of support.
· Records events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system documentation.
· Provides clients updates on ticket status.
· Liaising with clients to identify and define small scale project requirements, scope and objectives
· Communicates daily with internal and external teams, clients, and vendors regarding project tasks and tickets.
· Provides outstanding client and stakeholder customer service
· Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
· Demonstrated experience with web publishing processes, content management systems and related tools.
· Strong sense of web site layout and design. Experienced in principles of mobile and responsive layouts.
· Proficient in HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and photo editing.
· Familiarity with digital accessibility best practices and WCAG 2.0 guidelines (preferred).
· Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines and best practices.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, including multitasking and time-management
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.