We are looking for a Business Analyst that has exposure to eCommerce and Brand Site refreshes/implementations to support an enterprise push for increased digital customer engagement.
- Support 50+ brand sites within portfolio that are part of enterprise push for ecommerce/CX
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Brand Teams to gather requirements and understand brand team specific goals in conjunction with enterprise goals
- Work with technical teams to deliver on ecommerce/CX functionality on a variety of brand sites.
- Work with creative and copy teams to ensure top content is being introduced to brand sites
- Collaborate with IT team members on how to successfully drive project work forward
- Escalate any brand site tickets that need to be supported
- Participate in sprint cycles to support SDLC.
- Groom Backlog in Jira and Follow up with business to ensure task items are supported.
- Engage in certain system administrator responsibilities within content management systems.
- 2+ years of BA experience supporting digital and/or ecommerce initiatives
- Exposure to: Drupal, WordPress, or Magento
- B.S in Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Ability to act as a liaison between IT and Business Teams.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.