Director of Business Analytics: CX, Care and TechOps
Vinings, GA (Remote for now)
As the Director of Business Analytics, you will be leading a Business Intelligence team to create and deliver actionable insights to influence business decisions in the areas of strategy, business planning, KPI development, and new/existing initiatives for analysis and operational optimization specifically for the teams that support CX, Customer Care, and TechOps.
You will lead statistical analyses to identify drivers and create strategic recommendations and present these to business stakeholders. As a BI Directory, you will integrate your knowledge of business and functional priorities to act as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. You will lead teams and projects, as well as providing expertise.
- Lead the team in proactively identifying, prioritizing, and conducting advanced analysis utilizing large datasets and complex business requirements that typically involves multiple analytical techniques to drive meaningful change on KPIs and objectives established by the stakeholder. Shape and provide additional value as well as lead projects within the team and provide direction and analytic assignments to more junior staff members.
- Provide methodology and baselining, demonstrating the ability to lead new measurement capabilities and best practices.
- Drive standard best practices for industry measurement and KPIs, gauging statistical significance and additional datapoints needed to identify drivers.
- Guide data gathering by demonstrating an understanding what is necessary for scripts to return relevant data and enforcing performance tuning and best practices
- Put together a plan for when data roadblocks are hit, or suggest alternate methodology, while providing direction on best source choices
- Implement validation and quality checks as well as display knowledge of business expectations through the ability to speak to validation ties and differences in other solutions
- Produce an often-complex collection of reports, graphs, summaries, and presentations that convey analytic results in an easy to understand and storied manner and align with business needs. Maintain a focus on flow and context, ensuring analysis provides insights that tie to visuals and speaks to drivers and business strategy shifts where appropriate.
- Coach on annual KPI trends and known performance drivers. Demonstrate knowledge of baseline by identifying shifts and raising analysis opportunities for team. Leverage business understanding through deep insights development/deliverable review
- Prioritize and allocate resources; accordingly, communicate upcoming milestones and ensure they are delivered on time; anticipates roadblocks and provide guidance in alternatives, including when to escalate. Coach the team on creating and maintaining the documentation of requirements, project goals, methodology and output.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Teradata preferred; Tableau preferred; Advanced PowerPoint; Advanced Excel
- 10+ years of experience and leadership in the Business Intelligence / Business Analytics space.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to the quality of data sets and reporting created by the team, ensuring they are repeatable and sustainable.
- Balance of general business knowledge, ability to work with multi-million record relational databases, analytical acumen, and presentation skills
- Experience performing in depth research on root cause of data anomalies that are uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Experience designing new methods and best practices for analysis and presentation of comparative data, as well as for processes, forecasting, and planning.
- Relentlessly motivated when working with large and complex datasets. Naturally receptive to direct feedback and constructive criticism. Thrives in collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Solution focused approach to roadblocks by ensuring possible solutions and paths forward (or around) are presented
- Team lead / management experience
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an environment with co-workers who are driven and possess and entrepreneurial spirit
- Work with emerging tools and ability spearhead tool growth within teams
- Collaborative, team environment
- Opportunity for promotion and growth within the team and company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.