- Solicit requirements from business stakeholders and convert them into functional and non-functional implementation requirements.
- Define appropriate system design to meet business requirements while keeping in mind existing code and design patterns, performance expectations, integration points and downstream impacts of the change.
- Perform coding or configuration as needed to execute changes.
- Collaborate with other developers and deliver work as a team.
- Understand and adhere to existing change delivery processes. Suggest process/tooling improvements and automation where applicable.
- Focus on maintaining system uptime and keeping any backend jobs running successfully.
- Learn and support application performance management tools used for the platform.
- Analyze production issues as necessary to determine the cause of the issue and determine the necessary course of action for resolution.
- Be available as on-call support for critical issues during non-working hours – one week per 8 weeks and any planned change migration windows.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in coding/customizing on the Dynamics 365 CE platform (on-premises + online).
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in Dynamics plugin development, workflow authoring, consuming Dynamics web APIs, platform data modeling and its best practices, the platform security model, platform non-code customization, and solution management.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills are needed. Articulate technical information and business solutions to non-technical business users in a clear manner. At the same time be able to discuss technical nuances with team members, architects, infrastructure teams, etc.
- Experience with Unit testing, Agile development processes and DevOps.
- Have an exploratory and creative mindset. Seek out new techniques and information sources required to solve business or technical needs that arise.
- Experience with migration from D365 on-premises to D365 cloud implementations, Power Apps / Power Platform / Dataverse functionality/development.
- Experience with developing and hosting components on Azure, PaaS features like Azure functions, logic apps, etc.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related degree.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.