Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Long-term Contract (Potential to hire)
In this role you will demonstrate your ability to communicate information and insights clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms. This will help to influence others (including senior leaders) in a matrix / cross-functional environment. The ideal candidate is a highly statistical thinker with a goal to grow in one of the world’s largest medical device companies.
Role and Responsibilities
Supply Chain Optimization
· Drives a robust process and Integrated Business Planning drumbeat to support a synchronized and transparent communication of risk and opportunities through data and insights.
· Develops a culture of accountability around maintaining key supply chain inputs (both within planning and with other key functions) that reflect actual performance as it exists in the current state
· Develops and leads implementation of supply chain planning process to further improve the supply chain and drive enhanced planning maturity
· Conducts analytics to solve business problems with an end-to-end mindset
· Ability to drive and apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements with a solution-oriented mindset.
Supply Chain Demand Planning – Centralized Demand Planner
· Define Demand Planning Strategy
· Assist in the development of the Demand Planning Strategy through application of demand segmentation strategies
· Responsible for demand forecast ability and forecast value add (FVA) performance to define/revise if needed the best fit demand planning strategy.
· Manages statistical forecasts for assigned forecasting units through demand history review, exception resolution, and generation of and tuning of statistical forecasts.
· Makes recommendations to improve forecast quality based on knowledge of forecasting methodologies, statistical modeling, and supply chain practices
· Manage statistical forecast lifecycle data including discontinuations, phase in and phase out, etc.
· Collaborates with key stakeholder to incorporate S&OP/IBP inputs and drive change management adoption of statistical forecasts
· Gather and understand the market and product dynamics that impact demand. Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on this information.
· Measure, track, and report forecast accuracy and corrective actions to drive improved outputs.
Planning System Master Data Management
· Creation of new forecasting unit intersections within JDA S&OP master data including data sets to support SKU disaggregation logic.
· Maintenance to include assigning attributes and valid intersections.
Experience with ERP (SAP) & Advanced Planning Systems (SAP ECC & APO, OMP) is preferred
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.