Jr. Full Stack Developer
Duration: 6 month contract – likelihood of extension for 3 years
Our client, a leading provider in the healthcare space is working with us to build out a development team to guide the web and mobile technology direction for patient-facing applications. As a member of this team, you will play a key role by researching, designing, building, testing, and deploying the next generation of mobile and web applications for their patients and teammates. The goal of the platform is to streamline the process for the patient to create a comprehensive patient experience with the end goal being higher patient retention and satisfaction.
The candidate will exhibit passion for producing quality code, solving problems, and collaborating on solutions to improve our products. The successful candidate has a desire to thrive in a modern technical environment, embraces the principles of DevOps, and enjoys working in a rapidly changing environment. The candidate must love to work in an Agile development environment and have fun!
- Design, development, implement, and support of various Clinical System Applications.
· Work closely on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
· Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
· Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets standards
· Support test execution including system level and integration tests
· Track and resolve software defects
- Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to adapt and contribute to a fast paced and agile application development
- Adhere to project schedules, proactively resolve and or escalate issue to management
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with working with offshore teams a plus
· GCP Cloud Services: Cloud functions, cloud storage, cloud pub/sub. cloud datastore, Cloud Memorystore, Cloud firestore
· Platform/Infrastructure: Open ID, Prometheus, Kubernetes Engine, Cilium, Cloud IAM
· Gateway: Spring Cloud, Frontend Solutions: Angular, TS
· Backend Services: SpringBoot, Java
· SDLC: Terraform, HELM, Gitlab
· Skills in languages: Angular and Java
· Experience in Cloud platform implementation
· Kubernetes Experience
· Object Oriented Design and Development experience
· Understand of software design patterns
· Applicant must work well under pressure
· Understand the SAFE Agile framework
· Knowledge of software craftsmanship and Agile best practices
· Knowledge of application development on Android or iOS platforms
· Mobile UI/UX design
· Familiar with microservice architecture principle
· Unit testing frameworks
· Software Debugging
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.