Title: Enablement Project Manager
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Greenwood Village, CO (Remote)
Our Fortune 75 MSO Client in Greenwood Village is in need of an Enablement Project Manager to coordinate the program level product communication to an entire Web and App digital self-support portfolio. You will be joining a recently re-organized group that has shifted to oversee 10+ feature channels across this self-support digital platforms organization. You will function as the point-of-contact in facilitating the communication to provide to executive management on meeting business outcomes. This involves the creation of portfolio level decks to convey product direction, as well as change management for communication and collaboration across the platform.
· 2+ years of experience with project/portfolio-level product coordination
o Digital product environment is a nice-to-have (Web or App)
· Experience with stakeholder communication and product alignment
· Multi-disciplinary expertise as project manager scrum master, agile coach, product owner, release train engineer, business analyst – overall change management and communicational process enhancement
· Program/Portfolio level experience driving resolution of issues and delivery of features through production
· Communication, issue resolution, and integration planning with upstream/downstream systems and departmental units
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY
- To build and maintain relationships between teams/feature channels
- There is value derived from alignment across organizational goals to drive adoption of the features that this digital platform organization rolls out.
- Develop a participatory process to improve collaboration and cooperation. Identify process to encourage participation
- Organize and collate team communication artifacts
- Facilitate meetings and cooperation among the team members
- Identify contributors, keep lists and documentation of the activities that support communication and help foster relationships between teams
- Complete reports in a clear, precise, and professional manner
- Lead monthly meetings with digital platform and Marketing Leadership
This is a newly re-structured team to oversee the entire portfolio of a self-service digital platforms organization. You will be joining a current team of 2 delivery managers. 1 is focused on internal tools and process efficacy, while the other will be a direct peer as another program manager focused on external executive communication and roadmapping.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
This is the opportunity to join a currently re-organizing team that is within a group that is valuing communication, the efficacy of product design/development, and enhancing the customer experience. There are a lot of stakeholders in this role, and you will have the opportunity to hone skills in the data, product, development, mobile, and web arena. The nature of this role is executive stakeholder communication, which will quickly allow for visibility into a highly funded Fortune 75 portfolio with 35MM customers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.