Engineering Systems Analyst
12-month contract (potential to hire)
As the Engineering Systems Analyst you will work in a cross-functional team comprised of Engineers, Designers, Project Managers, and Information Technology personnel to create AutoDesk product system enhancements to automate engineering and design functions. This role may include assisting with: opportunity identification, scoping and defining automations, and system administration activities. In this role you will be responsible for: developing, testing, and deploying system enhancements, and for providing ongoing support and continued improvements of those enhancements.
· CAD operator experience with AutoDesk suite of applications
· Experience with using AutoDesk System APIs, iLogic, vBA, and other methods to develop enhancements.
· Inventor, BIM360, Revit, Civil3D, NavisWorks, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical.
· Spatial Business Systems’ Substation Design Software (SDS)
· Ability to identify, scope, analyst and solve automation problems
· Able to work collaboratively within a stakeholder team to deploy the AutoDesk products, and associated automation enhancements
· Electric Utility experience, specifically substation engineering and design
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Equivalent Experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.