Title: Enterprise Architect Lead
Duration: 3-6+ Month Contract-to-Hire
Location: Denver, CO (DTC)
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Brooksource was recently awarded a new consulting engagement with one of our biggest Colorado/Utah based media and streaming clients. We will be growing our scope and presence within their organization, and as a result, we’re helping to assemble teams across their offices in Colorado (Denver Tech Center) and Utah (Salt Lake City/American Fork) in an effort to modernize their engineering and data analytics organizations.
Our client provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, they offer two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more.
- Architecture experience in a wide range of areas including mobile & web applications, Data Warehouse and analytics, and high-volume/high-availability architectures.
- Additional Architecture/Design experience or knowledge within the following areas is desired: Hardware Systems, Software, Content Systems, Backend Systems, Big Data, Media/Streaming Systems, API Gateway + Microservices, 5G/IoT
- Must have experience with Streaming/OTT/Media/Content Delivery platforms, systems or applications
- Experience developing or designing PCI compliant application architectures.
- Strong communication skills to engage effectively with senior business and IT leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience in software development. and a minimum of 3 years supporting application and systems architecture.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience leading technical teams and driving DevOps transformations.
- Recent relevant experience architecting or implementing enterprise-scale applications in AWS or other major cloud platforms.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY –
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect Lead to join our client’s team who thrives on helping lead organizations to drive strategic business outcomes through their technical expertise. You are a domain authority responsible for delivering exceptional results. You succeed in a fast-paced environment and have a consistent track record of crafting modern cloud-native solutions.
· Driving the IT roadmap and facilitating the adoption of leading-edge technologies to achieve business benefits in a fast-changing industry.
· Providing direction to development teams in implementing new strategies and technologies.
· Being in front of industry and business changes to provide visionary and relevant insight into future technology opportunities.
· This person will lead a technical team of 1-5 Architects and DevOps Engineers.
· Leading regular architecture governance meetings with the team leads to facilitate change and maintain architectural consistency across teams and functions.
· Collaborating with executive stakeholders to understand and implement product vision.
· Creating clear, defensible, and high-quality documentation including diagrams, proposals, and descriptions related to software and cloud architectures.
· Interfacing with vendors and partners to collaborate in developing solutions for key business initiatives.
TEAM INFORMATION –
The Enterprise Architecture org provides architectural and design direction for the entirety of our client’s enterprise systems and applications. This covers a multitude of technology areas and will provide an ever-changing landscape of challenges and projects.
Includes: Client Systems (Hardware) Architecture, Software Architecture, Content System Architecture, Backend System Architecture, Big Data Architecture, Media/Streaming System Architecture, API Gateway + Microservices (Platform) Architecture, Innovation Architecture (5G, IoT, etc.)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
This team is committed to using cutting edge technologies, practices and constantly improving their environments. This is a hands-on technical leadership role under an amazing Director and has the opportunity for significant autonomy and upward mobility.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to ______________ or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.