Eden Prairie, MN
Our client is seeking an enterprise architect for the team who will be responsible for the technology strategy and senior level relationships with business and delivery counterparts.
The Enterprise Architect (technical leader) will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with product managers/owners with a complex and multi-faceted interactions with many delivery teams. You will partner with many teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud (private and public) architectures that provide solutions to business problems and accelerate the adoption of modern technologies to reduce total cost of ownership. In collaboration with product managers and owners, you will drive benefit delivery across a defined set of products.
As a trusted enterprise architect, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build healthcare solutions that will impact millions of lives. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within UHG such as delivery, product, platform and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
• Experience collaborating with the business product teams to drive business benefits, create and execute technology strategies, groom business products for technical features per strategy, track and report on total cost of implementation and ownership of the responsible business products.
• 7+ year’s design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
• 3+ years’ experience working in enterprise architect role
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks. Agile experience is a plus.
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Experience presenting to senior executives
• Technical degree required
-We cannot provide sponsorship upon conversion
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.