AWS Enterprise Architect
**We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time**
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for helping to create and drive the technical strategy. You will lead with teams to craft highly scalable architectures that accelerate the migration of on-premises, legacy applications to the cloud and reduce total cost of ownership.
What’s In It For You?
• Ability to work from home
• Become a pivotal piece in transitioning a national leading business into a cloud environment
• Have direct contact with your Brooksource recruiter to deliver feedback on your performance
• Health benefits, 6 paid recognized holidays, weekly paychecks, paid sick leave
• Work on a communicative and collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
• Oversee the transfer of the legacy application to the AWS platform.
• Support legacy platform as the migration continues to AWS
• Implement AWS products and tools like control tower during the migration process
• Establish technical solutions through the Agile methodology
• 7+ year’s design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
• Thorough experience developing and designing with APIs (Apigee experience preferred)
• Strong experience with AWS Cloud
• Expertise with Java
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.