Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Brooksource Louisville, KY or Remote
Brooksource is seeking an Enterprise Business Architect for a Fortune 50 Healthcare Client within the Enterprise Architecture team. You will be working with several lines of business and verticals to interpret and contextualize strategy for operational needs, business capability maps and value streams to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and helps streamline and rationalize the IT enablement process.
You will also be required to describes in laymen terms key interactions between Enterprise Platforms verbally, using diagrams, and in presentations. In addition to developing specific deliverables, views, and viewpoints, this architect will synthesize and synergize the work of others drawing from disciplines such as strategy development, business analysis, process management, operations, and systems analysis. Lastly, we are looking for this candidate to have skills in automation, in particular Python to assist with metrics automation. Any experience using Power BI to create dashboards to showcase these metrics would be a plus.
• Enterprise Platform Modelling using C4 Modeling Techniques (or similar)
• Create and Steward Enterprise Platform Context Diagrams
• Create and Steward Enterprise Platform Container Diagrams
• Updates and Stewards Enterprise Tools to Coincide with Platform Strategy
• Create and Steward Enterprise Platform Capability Maps
• Rationalizes Enterprise Platform Capabilities
• Supports Customer Journeys with Enterprise Platform Capability Maps
• Creates Business Processes Modeling and Notation (BPMN) Views for key Enterprise Platform Journeys
• Collaborates with Key Enterprise Platform Partners to Regularly Update Enterprise Platform Capability Maps and Enterprise Tools
• Creates Platform Playbooks for Execution
• Creates PowerPoint Presentations
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Progressive experience as a senior architect or technical lead in large IT (Fortune 1000) projects spanning multiple enterprise systems
10 or more years design, development, and testing of software applications
Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Automation experience, ideally with Python or similar
Experience and Expertise in ServiceNow
Experience with Orbus iServer or Equivalent
Experienced Creating Reference Architecture
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.