Day to day responsibilities:
Working with the team to develop and strategize improvements within the Accela Ticketing system. The client is currently facing a backlog of tickets and looking for a project manager to help strategize application improvements to resolve existing tickets and prevent future bottlenecks. The Technology Project Manager has the full responsibility and authority to make decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations required to complete a project. A Technology Project Manager’s approach to the work, to others, and to self, must portray attitude of excellence in; Team Leadership, Stakeholder Partnership, Learning Agility, Risk Management, Business Knowledge, Ownership & Commitment, Judgement, and Process Adherence.
• Ability to lead through influence in both team and across matrixes and to negotiate and/or resolve conflicts effectively.
• Ability to Lead and Build teams that is both high-functioning and highly engaged, collaborative and cohesive.
• Ability to work up and downstream easily, including knowing or seeking out the right people for resources, help, or advice.
• Seek to reduce friction points and create quality experiences.
• Engage people in decisions that will impact them.
• Experience coordinating application enhancement efforts
• Software/System Development Lifecyle methodology knowledge
• Previous experience working with ERP systems
• Six Sigma certification and/or quality and process improvement experience
• PMP certification
• Experience working with the Microsoft Suite including Sharepoint and a familiarity with Pivot tables
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
• Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.