12 month Contract
As the ETL Developer, you will be responsible for supporting back-end ETL processes of quality-related initiatives to consolidate HEDIS platforms into one singular platform. Your main responsibilities will include migration work for supplemental data and performing applicable ETL processes. The goal of this position is to go through 100+ data sources that were onboarded through our client's integrated health plans (legacy processes) and bring these into the client's new model.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- 3+ years experience within ETL Development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise with following technologies:
- SQL Server
- Teradata – nice to have
- Extensive understanding of Agile processes
- Familiarity with Health Insurance (Medicare/Medicaid/Marketplace) is a plus
· Design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications including research, design, documenting and modifying throughout the production lifecycle
· Participate in and lead the development and implementation of data migration using best practices throughout the enterprise through the data migration tool
· Work within the data migration strategy and roadmap to increase the usability, completeness, and accuracy of enterprise data throughout the company systems and applications
· Ensure the data migration development adheres to standards and practices for development and the SDLC methodology
· Provide input on the architecture and integration of multiple database and reporting tool products within an Enterprise Data Warehouse
· Utilize ETL standards and practices toward establishing and following a centralized metadata repository
· Work with business areas and IT to ensure integrity and proper integration for all sources of enterprise data
· Coordinate with business areas and IT to support a business rule repository and processes, and support and store in a metadata repository
· Work closely with areas directly connected to the Enterprise Data Warehouse to ensure that reporting, business intelligence, and analytic data needs are met
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.