West Chester, PA
Brooksource is looking for an ETL Engineer for our Fortune 50 Telecommunications client. The Data ETL Engineer will be an integral member of the Data Operations Architecture team.
2+ years’ experience with the following:
- Experienced in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) solutions for data warehousing
- Strong data architecture knowledge around enterprise data warehousing concepts, SQL development and optimization, and data modeling
- Experience working with AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Spark
- Experience in ETL performance testing, including data validation
- Interact with big data technologies (Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Teradata)
- Advanced SQL scripting and querying experience
- Experience with Power Designer is a plus
- Strong understanding of relation database management systems with experience in SQL Server, Oracle, or similar systems.
- Writing Python scripts with knowledge of relevant frameworks and libraries, such as workflow management utilities and libraries for accessing and extracting data.
- Good team player, extremely adaptable and fast learner.
- Majority of this role will be supporting data modeling efforts
- Design and develop reusable components, code, and document custom automation frameworks, maintain scripts, and update these items as needed to build continuous delivery pipelines, ensuring rapid availability of the product
- Assist in requirements gathering and documents processes with internal stakeholders and collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Master and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
- Develop data mapping documentation to establish relationships between source and target tables including transformation processes.
- Write and analyze complex SQL for the purpose of data extraction and processing – Design, develop, and deploy data movement using SQL server Integrations Services (SSIS), TSQL and stored procedures
- Extract and transform data from multiple sources and load data into one or more destinations, and monitor integration and replication performance to ensure quality and stability.
- Design and develop ETL to load the data warehouse and data marts and test ETL data pipelines to maintain data infrastructures
- Support testing efforts as a part of Agile/Scrum teams
- Validate data quality and perform all aspects of verification, including functional, structural, regression and system testing
- Work closely with Operations Production Support team in resolving escalated high priority incidents and the development coding issues.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.