Dev Ops Engineer
Brooksource is searching for a talented DevOps Engineer who wants to work in a fast-paced, agile environment for one of the largest Telecommunications companies in the US. You would be joining the organization’s Customer Operations Technology group and work closely with a mentor to manage deployments & provide production support/maintenance. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with 1-2 years of strong SQL & DevOps fundamentals experience to make a large impact within our client’s daily functions.
· B .S. or M.S. in Computer Science or other related discipline
· In addition to required degree, 1-2 years minimum of related work experience, internships, or personal projects
· Strong background and core coursework in SQL
· Experience or knowledge of working with Windows servers
· Experience working with .NET
· Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Strong knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles (theoretical knowledge, some tactical)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Ability to function effectively and proficiently in an environment of ongoing change
· Proactive self-starter with the ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and multitask
· Bonus Skills: Powershell scripting, Unix/Linux, Kubernetes, Git / Jenkins process.
What’s In It For You..?
· Join an exclusive upskilling program that includes mentorship and online technical training while working full time.
· Joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, energetic, and high performing team
· You will have the opportunity to work with product owners and agile teams across multiple IT areas, enabling them to deliver innovative products and experiences through a powerful IT backbone.
· Enroll in weekly paychecks and comprehensive health benefits.
· Regular touchpoints with your Brooksource liaison to receive regular performance feedback.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.