Contract to Hire
Our Fortune 100 Digital Media client is looking for a Software Developer to join their exciting new team who will be redesigning and building a custom application! As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for providing expert technical design, coding, testing, implementation, advice, and support of custom software applications of the most critical and complex nature. This may include expert problem resolution, systems integration, basic architectural guidance, and mentoring of other team members. If you’d like to join a fun and collaborative Agile team then keep reading!
· Participate in the analysis of customer requirements and the creation of detailed program design specifications for high complexity user interfaces, application enhancements, new functionality, and backend processes in collaboration with customers, Business System Analysts, and other project team members.
· Develop and modify complex, deadline-intensive, and/or mission-critical applications using advanced development tools and technologies. Document all code using standard forms and procedures, and review others’ work as appropriate.
· Recommend process, methodology, and tool changes in conjunction with Architects and QA to best meet the needs of the department and client.
· Work with Quality Assurance to participate in unit, system, and user acceptance testing based on an understanding of the development lifecycle.
· Provide the highest level of technical production support for applications, collaborate with others on problem resolution, and respond with solutions to both functional and technical issues in a timely manner.
· 3-5+ years of software development experience.
· 2+ years of experience using ReactJS, AngularJS, or similar framework.
· Experience with Typescript.
· Experience with C#.
· Experience with Immutable data structures and functional programming.
· Experience with WCF and/or RESTful API design.
· Experience with testing tools such as Jest, Karma, Mocha, or QUnit.
· Experience with Node.
· Experience with container solutions such as Docker.
· Experience with document databases, such as MongoDB.
· Experience with DevOps and Cloud Computing Platforms such as AWS or Azure.
· Experience with automated build and deployment tools, such as TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins, CircleCI.
· Significant demonstrated interface design and development experience.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.