3-4 Week Project
As a Field Engineer, you’ll be deployed into the environment to help with a large-scale migration that will kick off in 2021. You can expect a wide range of work ranging from assessments, printer mapping as well as specific tier 3 support towards readiness efforts. While in the field, the core focus of this position is to truly service the customer and provide the best experience possible as these changes affect the environment. So, while you may not know the answer to the problem at hand, you can help reassure the user that you’ll work to get their problem escalated if need be.
· 3+ years of Infrastructure Support Experience
· Experience with deployments and large-scale implementations
· Strong customer service skills and an ability to troubleshoot tickets on the fly.
· MCSA, MTA or Equivalent Certifications
· Experience leading large teams
· Experience with Confluence or Visio
· Will act as a primary technical liaison for in the field infrastructure changes to the key stakeholders of project swim lanes.
· Responsible for all work at the deskside pertaining to migration and prep efforts for large scale infra changes.
· Document assets in the field for mapping and inventory.
· Assist with printer mapping and deployments.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.