Job Title: Financial Analyst I
Location: Denver, CO
Contract Type: Contract through the end of the year (high chance of extension)
Work Arrangement: Hybrid – Office presence 4 times a week
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented and organized Financial Analyst to join their team in Denver, CO. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial aspects of construction projects, managing milestones, quality control, and providing financial analysis and reporting support. As the Financial Analyst I, you will play a vital role in ensuring the accurate and efficient management of financial processes within the construction projects.
Construction Project Financial Management:
- Manage and track milestones for construction projects, serving as the point of contact for all internal cross-functional groups within the company.
- Identify necessary resources for projects and facilitate the creation and approval of funding requests.
- Oversee material management and reconciliation, ensuring accurate financial tracking.
- Research contracts and agreements to ensure compliance and accurate financial reporting.
- Manage funding requests and purchase orders, ensuring financial accuracy and adherence to budget guidelines.
- Take ownership of job estimates from a finance perspective, ensuring alignment with financial goals.
Quality Control and Workflow Management:
- Implement and manage quality control workflows to ensure project accuracy and compliance.
- Validate the completion of field quality control processes and analyze resulting reports.
- Collaborate with specialists and permit coordinators to ensure timely closure of milestones.
- Conduct administrative and milestone quality control checks, including materials, invoices, pictures, and permit closure.
- Ensure final invoice milestones are accurately set and processed.
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Track and analyze key financial metrics and operational procedures to identify opportunities for process improvements and cost savings.
- Prepare monthly network payments and accruals for the company, reconciling payments and accruals as needed.
- Generate financial reports and analyses to support monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close processes, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial statements.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives by identifying areas of risk and recommending improvements.
- Review audits presented by networks and develop streamlined processes for research, analysis, and tracking.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to manage time and workload independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.