Research Triangle Park, NC
As the Financial Analyst on our Fortune 50 Technology client’s SAP Finance team, you will be a part of the Chief Information Office, supporting global Finance and Operations. This is a financial area that processes billing, revenue and deferred revenue data, and transmits it to the General Ledger, A/R Systems, Third Party Royalty systems, and Remaining Performance Obligation repositories. You will manage and support daily activities within the Financial Reporting Systems to enable Account & Finance teams to perform data analytics for Legal and Measurement reporting. You will work on a fast-paced, collaborative team with a high level of visibility to upper management and autonomy assigned to you in your role!
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills, open-minded, self-motivated and good teamwork spirit.
- Strong sense of ownership and high accountability.
- Excellent Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables, simple data manipulation)
- Experience with DB2/SQL/COGNOS is preferred
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Agile experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance with experience in business information systems is preferred
- Manage schedule of multiple interfaces with coordination of upstream and downstream systems as well as local accounting teams in all geographies
- Daily, monitor production jobs for incoming SAP feeds and outgoing financial feeds (ledger, A/R, etc).
- Perform different types of data reconciliation which includes running queries and comparing data in excel (daily, monthly, weekly)
- Manage/support financial feeds to the ledgers including ensuring files match control totals and are transferred to receiving systems, and following up on confirmation from receiving systems that files are processed
- Provide user support including answering data questions and assist with user problems with query tools (Cognos, QMF)
- Participate in project testing as needed
- Provide timely support/coordination for production issues – troubleshooting/root cause/solution/preventative actions
- Assist in compliance for business controls work as needed
- Manage team and user documentation
What's In It For You?
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners – all while being based out of our clients' Research Triangle Park, NC office
- Actively participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break, have a nice espresso or a snack, or play a game of pool
- Take advantage of our clients' on-site Fitness & Recreation Center
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Stay current with emerging trends in areas related to SAP development technologies
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.