Financial Systems Analyst
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Economics.
• 8 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing financial systems options, and implementing system solution to include demonstrated experience with federal financial management including all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
In addition to above, specialized demonstrated experience in the following criteria (total 8 years)
• At least 2 years demonstrated hands on experience supporting Momentum-based financial systems and development cycle that may include upgrades, enhancements or full system implementation
• AND at least 2 years demonstrated experience assessing audit findings and recommendations and developing or executing the corresponding Corrective Action Plans in support of FISCAM.
• AND at least 2 years of demonstrated experience in executing or writing advanced Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Structured Query Language (SQL) scripts for testing and execution
• AND at least 2 years demonstrated experience with design, execution, and testing of Momentum-related reports or execution of 1099 process in momentum and familiarization with 1099 IRS requirements
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.